For Sale: Molded Psyko, ready to fly, just add your receiver. Fitted with Volz
servos throughout (Micro-Maxx in the fuse, Wing-Maxx in the wing), old style
Airtronics plugs, 1400 mah battery pack, 5/8" round carbon rod, Hoopes wing
connectors, McCann nose teeth. Has an extra bagged stab. White fuse/wing&stab
tops, red rudder, black wing bottom, blue stab bottom. When I bought the plane,
it had a couple of minor leading edge delams. Both have been reparired, neither
was a structural problem. A great flying plane, I just have a few too many
moldies (yes, it is possible). I can supply a setup for either a Stylus or
EVO-12 for this plane on request. $800 plus shipping from Sacramento, local
pick up OK. Pictures available on request. Please contact me off line.

Jim Thomas
916-984-5123
[EMAIL PROTECTED]