Sorry, Bill, but I had submitted my CASL SWC appplication long before
you sent out your plea.  The way I see it, especially the way that I
have consistantly placed the past four years I've attended, is that my
role in the sailplane community is to make the rest of you look much
better than you think you really are.  With a mission like that, I
should be paid to come!!  See you in February.

Richard Shagam
Albuquerque, NM

[RCSE] Disappointed
Bill Malvey
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:10:20 -0800

I am very disappointed in how many of you ignored my plea NOT to come
Phoenix .....

=====
Richard Shagam
Albuquerque, NM

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Check out local weather conditions at my residence at:
http://rhizotechweather.webhop.org
And read my blog chronicling  my harpsichord construction project at
http://rhizotechharpsichord.webhop.org