----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonfiglio Tullio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It just happens that I'm tempted to build a 1:9 A-6E Intruder as a PSS
glider. I'm planning to use the lost foam technique, so I am starting from
the 3 view of the relevant 'In Action' book. Unluckily this 3 view lacks
almost totally of the necessary sectional drawings of the fuse.
My request is: does perhaps exist a method/software/'anything on the web' to
obtain such sections ?
Any answer, both easy or complicated, is well accepted.