I never even had an indication that they knew they screwed up!
I definitely wouldn't send anything to their service dept....

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com

>I have received an email from the manager of the Futaba Service Center in
>which he
expresses regret at the >treatment I received when I tried to have them deal
with serious
product deficiencies in their 5 channel >PCM radios back in the 90s. I have
also received
an explanation of why this is unlikely to happen in the >future.

Recognition of the problem and a desire to set it straight is what I have been
looking for
all the time. Now that I have it, Futaba is back on my buy-list.