> I'm missing something here... Why would anyone want to
> be where you can't comfortably fly year 'round? Merry
> Christmas from the south side of Texas...8^)...

I couldn't resist this -- its midnight Christmas Eve and I was idly looking
at the US surface map.

Guess what? Its snowing all over S. Texas -- right along the coast from
Northern Mexico to an icy mix in New Orleans.

I didn't know they got winter that far south..........a White Christmas not
just in Houston but in Brownsville as well.

Martin Usher