Maybe this will help....
http://www.orlandobuzzards.org/Flaps.htm
Rick


At 08:05 PM 12/26/2004 +0000, Mark Wales wrote:

I purchased a 8103 transmitter friday and I'm trying to get it set up on my Camano.
But my problem is the thro/spoiler stick. I can't get the flaps to operate on the stick. I would think this would be automatic when sailplane was selected in model type.
Can someone out there please HELP!! (while I still have hair left)


Thanks

Mark

Soaring Is Life!!


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Richard A. Eckel, PE, NSPE Eckel & Associates, Inc. 1757 W. Broadway St. Suite 3 Oviedo, FL 32765 Professional Engineering for Petroleum Facilities Office: 407-366-8852 Cell: 954-775-6027 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to