Gentlemen
One of my customers bought a Photon II Full House (aileron/flap) model as a gift. He has decided to sell this model instead.

The model is ready to fly sans receiver. It has 5 CS 5.4 servos and a 200 NkMtl battery pack with a Mouser on/off/charge jack. RTF weight with my Electron 6 bench receiver is 305 gm. The model has a blue wing and stab and a red Vertical. The wing unplugs and the tips slip out and fold over the top of the center section. The stab unbolts to make a small package for transport. This model is brand new and has never flown.

Jim is asking $ 625 plus shipping

I can send a couple of pictures if you are interested.

Jerry Krainock