Hi Brian
Easiest thing to do when you get your respirator is also bye a large can of Acetone and some plastic gloves. It will cut the CA right away. But if the surface would be damaged by the Acetone the only other option I know is to wipe it with paper towels and then shot it with activator to get it over with. Once its fumed out it should no longer cause the allergic reaction.
Maurice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 3:13 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Dry up spilled CA??
Folks I'm very allergic to CA fumes..I do keep a 2 oz bottle in my cupboard
to use "OUTSIDE" in front of a fan... (Foolish I know)
Lately I have been suffering the worst cold and cold symptoms I have ever
had...
This evening while looking in my cupboard I discovered I have accidentally
knocked over my CA bottle..The lid came off and 1/2 the bottle of CA has
seeped out all over my cupboard...I have been breathing these fume for a
couple hours each evening and thinking I had the worst cold of my life...
Now that I have discovered this, what is the best way to delute, dry it
up, clean it up?? Any ideas.??
I'll have to go to Lowes and get a respirator to wear while trying to
clean it up..I have had to get out of there till I can clean it up with out
breathing any more fumes..It is CA+ and is very sticky and still damp and
putting off plenty of fumes..
Thanks for any ideas...Brian
-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.5 - Release Date: 12/26/04
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

