Mark Wales wrote:

I have a new JR TX battery for my 347 with a broken plug on the pack. Would anyone out there have a old JR battery that is dead for a 347, 388, or 8103? I Would like to buy the plug with a little wire to splice into this new pack. Called Horizon Hobby but they don't sell just the plug.

Maybe give Batteries America call: http://www.batteriesamerica.com/ They list them as available, but I don't know if they will sell without battery.

--
Andrew E. Mileski