Hey Gordy,

I just got off the phone with someone high up in the TSA.  Amongst other things we are going to supply the TSA with ski/snowboard installation instructions and more importantly re-locking instructions.  While the re-packing instructions donât really apply to you, what I did learn is that you can request a âprivate or individualâ screening with the TSA.  You need to arrive at the airport at least 30 mins prior to what you normally would and request the screen at the time of check-in.  Once the TSA have checked your case, it is marked in such a manner that will (hopefully) prevent any additional screening.

 I hope that helps. Happy new year.

Paul

 http://www.sportube.com