Hey guys,
I've got lots of time on my hands, if you don't, and need something
built, I will build it for a very reasonable price.

Not interested in kits, not enough time for them this winter.

Send me a email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and tell me what you have and
I'll give you a price.  (Give me a phone and a good time to call, and
we can talk about it.)

I've built around 80 planes in the last 7 yrs or so.
Mostly T/D, alot of electric sailplane & slopers, and some power.

Thanks,

Dave Hauch
Mich.