Wishing you all Happy New Year and good health in 2005.

Looks like the country is about evenly split between the guys enlisted to
fly in the cold, wet side and those on the sunny side of the USA.  It's all
about fun and I have just finished installing the rc in my Astro Jeff that I
haven't flown in years, it was built in 1973 by a gentleman in Omaha,
Nebraska.  He flew it in the 1974 Soar Nats and the mono is still tight.

Entry list and rules url below,  if you fly but haven't registered, no
problem, just email your scores by the Jan 2 deadline.  Hope I receive lots
of photos and that everyone has a good time.

http://www.skybench.com/woodcraft/2005/postal.html

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com
Home of Wood Crafters