Don,
Do you know what the TMSS web site URL is, or anyone else.
You know Don, I know your wife knows!!!!!! Just keep up the fast talk, you'll keep winning, until she says; Don this is what WE are going to do.
Happy New Year from the left coast, well nearly.

Jerry Miller, SOSS
Medford, OR

Thanks to the Tidewater Model Soaring Society for a great day of thermal duration flying at their Isle of Wight flying site. A couple of days ago I was looking for an excuse to leave Virginia for warmer climes, but they brought it to me. The 70 degree weather was a welcome relief from the snow and sub freezing temperatures of a few days ago.

The contest was well run and relaxing. The first round was deemed to be a self-timed 3 minute round with a precision landing. Some amazing results, but great fun.

This was followed by a 7, 10, 10, 12 in that order. Lots of flight time and lots of lift to go with the tasks.

A great lunch provided by the club and a toast to the new year along with the picture of all the contestants. All in all a great way to spend New Years Day if you have the sailplane syndrome. (Don't ask my wife what that means)

    Oh and Josh Glaab (sp?) took first place in unlimited.

    Other results and pictures will be posted on the TMSS web site.

    Thanks for a great day.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA (Virginia Beach, VA for the holidays)
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com