Fellas,
I Know a bunch of guys who are not running duals and really should be.
You Know who you are !!
The Kits that Cal offers is cheap, convenient, and easy to install.
While performing your preseason winch tune up, I Know that You all do that,
why not install a sol kit as well.
I would have done this years ago, I just did not want to go track down the parts !!

I just installed one of Cals kits on my BAT Winch, it looks great and it works great !!
IMOHO
Jack