I am interested in hearing from sailplane pilots who have upgraded from the 8103 to the 9303. I am trying to decide if I want to spend the money for the 9303.
I am most interested in what you can do with the 9303 that you can't do with the 8103.

I'm not really interested in to comparions with other radios or the JR9X that is sold in other countries.

I am not a contest circuit flyer but I do intend to fly more and start entering contests. I am flying composite open class planes ( Artemis and a NYX ).
Thanks,
S Gibson