B.

Jerry was at our annual meeting when we discussed this. We would very much like to have some sort of overall trophy if we can get 4 or more clubs to do this. I certainly hope that DARTS will join in so we can drive down your way as well. :)

Darwin

Douglas, Brent wrote:

I have a quick comment - the DARTS are very interested in this format,
too.  Ray mentioned doing a series of these, maybe this would be a good
time to coordinate another?  Let us know (doesn't Jerry make your
meetings?), and we can try and schedule a non-OVSS / Ohio's cup weekend
to doing one of these.

I'll start working on getting these guys to make the drive to Ft Wayne,