I'm considering selling one of my back up Sharon X-tails,
this will be READY to fly! Complete package, with Super 8
Tx and program.  Just change and fly in any upcoming
contest.
Let me know if anyone is interested.  Price?  What I got
into it is my starting point.  You get what you pay for
here!  You want cheap deals or want to just kick the
tires... Please go else where, serious pilots with $$$
bling-bling inquire within.

Thanks
Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"