I have for sale the parts for a kit prototype I was
developing but decided not to bring it to market.

1 Phil Barnes made "Aegea" wing. Yellow top natural
bottom. Typical Barnes quality. Drela airfoils.Servo
wells jig cut by Phil. Flaps and ailerons cut with
skin hinges. 1/2" joiners.
1 Phil Barnes made "Aegea" horizontal and vertical
tail set. Natural color. Carbon and Kevlar skinned.
1 Bud Elder custom layup Bubble Dancer pod. Extra
layer of Kevlar and extra carbon. Carbon canopy.
Another high quality part.
1 Bud Elder Bubble Dancer horizontal tail mount. If
you have seen one of these gems you know how nice it
is.
1 Bud Elder carbom rudder control horn.
1 Extra strong Rick Walba (tailbooms.com) carbon boom.
You can't buy these any longer.

$600 plus shipping.

Mark Miller
Isthmus Models