I use Corning Formular foam for the production of Compulsion/Addiction  and
 other custom wings.  I do this because the Corning foam cuts much better
and
 is crisper at any given weight than its Dow equivalent.  Unfortunately,
 Corning foam isn't readily available in California so I have to import it
 from either Arizona or Oregon and  the transportation costs as much
 as the foam.  However, by buying in large lots (last order was 196 sheets),
I'm
 able to get the cost down so it's comparable with the equivalent Dow
 foam.  Since I've had to suspend production,  I'm selling out my stock of
foam.
 I have approximately 20 2'X8'X3" thick sheets of each. These
 sheets were shipped palletized and shrink wrapped in an enclosed truck,  so
 they're in excellent condition with no gouges or damaged edges.  The
 advantage of using three inch thick foam for unlimited TD wings is that a
 pair of wing cores can be cut from a single three inch piece of foam
blanked
 out to the proper size.  This ensures that the matching left and right hand
 panels are a perfect mirror image and saves the time of having to blank out
 two core pieces instead of one.

 Specifications of the foams  are as follows:

        Formular 600:   60 PSI crush resistance in all three axis and a
weight of
 2.4 pounds per cubic foot.  I consider  Corning Formular 600 foam
 superior to Spyder foam as it has its strength in all three axis instead
 of only one and at very little increase in weight (about three percent).
It's
 also much less expensive and is the obvious choice for root panels or wings
 that are intended for extreme loads (dynamic soaring,  etc.).

        Formular 150:   15 PSI crush resistance in all three axis and a
weight of
 1.35 pounds per cubic foot.   This foam is the best combination of
 acceptable strength with  light weight and perfect for either HLG wings,
 two meter wings  or the outer panels of multi panel unlimited wings.  It's
 even lighter than Dow Gray Board and stronger as well.  The only foam
that's
 lighter is styrofoam popcorn foam used for coolers which is unacceptable
 for vacumn bagging.   If used for HLG wings,   this foam has the additional
 advantage of allowing  two complete sets of left and right panels out of a
 single 3" thickness of foam.

  I'm not trying to make any money on this foam,   so I'm offering it for
sale at the
 same price I paid back in 2002.    Formular 600 is $30 per three inch sheet
and Formular
 150 is $24 per three inch sheet.  The replacement cost of this foam is now
much higher.
 It's too expensive and time consuming to cut,  package and ship,  so it's
strictly a cash
 and carry deal.  I'm located North of San Diego near Escondido in West
Ranch Bernardo.
 Buy as much or as little as you like.  A timely decision is important as
I'm moving to
Washington in three weeks and would prefer not to transport the form.

My phone number is (858) 485-6239 for detailed directions.

Thanks for your consideration;

Fred