On 1/21/05 7:39 James V. Bacus wrote:

> Peter Goldsmith was emailing an excellent flyer for the upcoming 3rd annual
> International JR Aero Tow event,

If you have not been to this you really do owe it to yourself to at least
come by to watch for awhile. I went to the first one in 2003 and I missed
2004. I will NOT miss 2005!! This is just too much fun. Peter Goldsmith and
Team JR do a great job of hosting this event. And it's perfect for me. I get
to mix my two favorite things, big gliders and big power planes!!