Has anyone heard from Tom Hoopes recently? I've been trying to raise him for over a month now and I can't tell if my e-mails are getting through. With the aggressive ISP mail filtering these days, you never know.

I know he gets busy with real work, but in the past he's usually been reachable within a week or two...I'm close to giving up.

Tom