About 4 years ago when I got interested in hand launch gliders, I found
your site and learned many things about flying gliders.  I thank you and
wish you all the best.  May you always be an inspiration and encouragement
to fliers of all ages and types.

Hee-Choon Sam Lee
Seoul, Korea
Member of RCCAFE, AMA 817622