I still have 2 active Florida clubs on our site, not quite Tampa, but
probably a good start towards making soaring contacts for you.

Try http://www.orlandobuzzards.org/ and http://www.soar-fss.org/
(Florida Soaring), and if you find anything better, let me know and
I'll add it to our site.

Good luck,
Brent
Webmaster, DARTS