I think you'll find that we have "Shared" uwse of the 72mHz band.  This is
the chance we take.

I'll also suggest that you refrain from flying near a 'Place of Worship'
until after services are over so as not to take a chance on gaining their
wrath over audible noise or RF interferrence with their listening aids for
the hearing impaired.  Be a good neighbor and try to get along.

Also, It does sound like a good idea to suggest they move to the other
band as it will help both of you as far as RF interferrence goes, but it
still leaves the audio noise factor in the mix.

Now, m SI (stupidity Index) comes in .  I jsut realised this is on the
Soaring Exchange, so give me a break.  You may not be causing audio noise,
but, it never hurts to be good neighbors.

Have fun, and good luck in this.

.........bc    AG4YQ  Williamsburg, VA