I wonder if West Systems is the same way?  I know the mix ratio is critical.

dharban wrote:

I have used this stuff and it is great.  A word of warning, however, the
mixing ratio on this stuff is more critical than most of the epoxies you
are used to working with.  The first batch I mixed did not set up --
ever!!

I visited with ACP and they referred me to their supplier and I learned
that this epoxy depends on a stoichiometric reaction rather than a
catalytic reaction.  That means the respective amounts of parts A and B
react completely with each other and if the ratio is off by very much
unreacted component will remain in the mix for the part which is in
excess of the required ratio.  Most epoxies we work with have a more or
less catalytic reaction which means that you have more leeway on the
ratio of hardener to resin.

Having had to clean up after a batch that did not "go off" I would
strongly recommend taking pains to 1) get the ratio right and 2)
thoroughly mix the components.