I have two. One is mounted in my van for charging on the way to the model field and while at the model field. The other is in my shop. Made do with one for a couple of years but soon got tired of moving the charger between the van and the shop. I

Chuck Anderson

At 04:02 PM 1/25/2005, you wrote:

> From: "Klaus Weiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/01/25 Tue PM 04:39:16 EST
> To: "Bruce Hobbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> <Soaring@airage.com>
> Subject: Re: [RCSE] Sirius chargers
>
> Bruce.
> why would you need 3 Sirius chargers, if they are the most reliable, trouble free, etc etc etc :)) Send one over here with Gordy, when he comes next month.
>

> Klaus Weiss
> Sydney, Australia.
> http://www.hsl.org.au
11111111111111111111111111111111111111