I have one now, and like others get tired lugging it back and forth to the field. Would like a second for the van.

I don't look for this stuff on the net much, due to having a great hobby shop here in Little Rock that beats or matches most prices online.
But are there any really good deals out there on these chagers?

Thanks

Mark

Soaring Is Life!!