For what it's worth, FCC regulations do not permit crystal swapping in
modules.
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Les Grammer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 9:25 AM
To: Soaring Exchange
Subject: [RCSE] WTB: JR Freq Module (21, 32)

Anyone have a JR transmitter freq module on 21 or 32 they're interested in
selling?  Contact me direct if so.  (Anyone use the practice of swapping
out the crystals in their transmitter modules?  I'd be interested in
hearing whether it's a 'safe' practice or not.)

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format