I just ordered another batch of tailbooms so I can make the Vandal
pod/boom/nosecone available separately.  The pod matches the AG40 section
with dihedral 1 deg per side.  Should fit a flat center section or one with
slightly more dihedral.  The pod and nosecone are all carbon.  The booom is
similar to the Ava boom but larger diameter. Length from wing te to end of
boom is about 38".  Weight is about 5.8-5.9 oz.  I did a highly
unscientific test and the boom appears to be about twice as stiff in
torsion as the one on a Thermal Dancer.  Price is $140 plus shipping.
Tom Finch


Thomas Finch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink Revolves Around You.



RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  
Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in 
text format

Reply via email to