Hi Guys,

Rich Burnowski has a yellow Pike Superior for sale which flew to the OVSS series high point championship this past year.  Its got some dings and such but is really in pretty good shape...mostly its 'available'  New Pikes are pretty hard to get a hold of and with the exchange rate, not getting any cheaper.

Pikes are likely the most popular ship in the world for F3J (thermal contests) around most of the world, but if not pretty popular.  They are easy to fly and durable....I really enjoy my three :-)

contact Rich Burnowksi...NOT ME at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

As usual this is one of those good deals that won't last long enough to ask questions.

Gordy
Little Rock tonite