If I am not mistaken, there once was a connection between DAD and
FMA � but NO MORE!  I have a TINA servo with striped gears.   I
called FMA and was firmly told they could not help.  The arms may be
more compatible.   Anyone have any help for gears for a TINA?   Regis
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], David Nasatir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a source of a replacement servo arm for the DAD Tina?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based
email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format



RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  
Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in 
text format

Reply via email to