I still have a Sirius charger I used for many years.   Sitting idle
since I have been using lipos.  My Sirius has been completely
dependable and foolproof.  Great charger.  Plug it in, wait for
flashing light, done.  Everytime. I said goodbye to  slow charging and
battery failures when charging with my Sirius.  Wish it charged lipos.

--
mode1