I haven't flown one myself, but I have seen them fly at RES Nats 2004, and at a club contest in Chicago flown by Mark Miller on a very challenging windy day.

It takes a nice strong winch launch and performs a zoom like an unlimited ship with apparently little stress to the airframe.

It had nice flying speed (somewhat fast) and good upwind penetration, the two guys that had them at Nats were flying them just about anywhere they wanted to put them on the large Muncie flying area. Seemed to cover a lot of ground efficiently, I like that...

I also just liked the design, it is strong and simple looking with a conventional full flying stab set up, large and well proportioned. Now that I have put my finger prints and drool all over the model, I can tell you the construction is top notch.

It is one of the models I will be looking forward to setting up and flying this spring.