Aloha to all. Up for sale is a Hitec Eclipse 7 transmitter with a Spectra
module installed and a NEW 1100 mAH battery from Batteries of America. It is
in EXCELLENT condition and hardly used. I always stored it in an airtight
gun case. I have the original manual, charger, and retail box.

I'm selling it because personal and family obligations don't give me much
time to enjoy the hobby at the moment.

$145 plus $15 Priority mail shipping (heavy and large package coming from
Hawaii). Money order or personal checks (checks must clear prior to
shipping). No PayPal, please (I don't want to pay for the fees). Please
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Mahalo for looking!

Al Battad - WH6VE
AMA #506981
Glide and Enjoy Life!