From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 11:14 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] One more Wait and Wail For Sale...

Blaster DLGs

Got out and tossed mine a few more times in the wind rain and cold, and it
is amazing.  The thing covers ground like a rocket and I managed to hook up
in some air indicated by inland Seagulls before I left the field.. Camber
makes it just simply bouyant.

I know nothing of DLG's but I am getting to know this plane and to me it
flys like a mini Pike (my contest partner of choice:-).

I am still amazed at its durability...practicing inverted hand catches again
in a cold wind with rain probably is not a good idea for a DLG pretender!
But it still looking new!

So why the wait and wail..?  Barry will be going to AZ and its likely that
there will be plenty of guys fun chucking DLGs there..and once they hear
about it down on the farm....expect back orders when you don't want yours to
be.

Heck, Barry was watching me chuck today and a young guy came by and wrote
him a check for one!

Gordy
Ft Worth with a draft under the door and cooolllddd air is on the floor :-(
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format