Gordy;

I enjoyed flying with you for the short time I could today.

Unfortunately I did not follow the guys the first time they sky'd it,
but hey, I got 3 practice launches in before they came down.

Ditto on the blaster, its a great plane. I dont get to fly it much and
programming my radio today took a lot of flights to get something
flyable (new radio). It just seems to pull air in...

BTW: The Blasters hatch is pretty water proof as was proven by my
landing it in a puddle and burying the pod.

Kirby

--
kepople