Yes, sorry to bother everyone once again but I'm looking
for an Emerald Glider, any NIB or excellent condition
gliders out there that are not being flown!?!?  Let me know
what you have and how much, I would prefer without gear as
I have plenty!  Either way, let me know what you have and
if you can send pictures, that will speed up things!

Thanks in advance,
Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"