The Laser is charged and ready to fly but there was too much snow and no sunshine last weekend. I believe we set it up to fly on a Jr but I fly it on an Evo which can duplicate the setup. The Laser is 2nd hand to me. The only change I made besides replacing the battery was to melt the nose weight into a smaller lump so less could be used.

Rudder and Stab are JR NES 341 wing has 4 Multiplex micro digital
Rx Airtonics 92765/72FM on 49
I believe the assignment is JR ail, ail, elev, rudder, flp, flp
Battery(new) is made of Eveready 2300 nmh 2300ma cells
Wing is white and black
Fuselage is Kevlar color with red canopy and rudder
Reinforcement rod has been added to the fuselage at the front of the wing. The wing rod is carbon. Wing has a small dent inflicted before this change was made.
Top of the wing is smooth there is some minor hangar rash on the bottom The fuselage was repaired once.
Ask for pictures.
$600 plus shipping.

The Esteem is a long ways from flying. The components are half installed and the wiring harness is missing from the RX to the wing. The fuselage and stab are new. The left aileron is warped in storage.
Rx Platinum RCD airtronics 72.250 which I think is 48.
Wing has a lot of fluorescent orange on it.
All servos are JR NES 341
The wing rod is carbon.
Presently asking $250 plus shipping but next week will double the price if I finish the assembly.
Take both and I will throw in a plywood carrying case which will also double for shipping.

Rick
Richard Hallett 65 Somerset Ave Pittsfield ME 04967