SOARING at airage.

I willing to listen to any one who can explain what laywers and kit business has to do with RC soaring.

Why not be whacky and post some thing about your soaring, sailplane projects or soaring plans instead of spamming the RC Soaring Exchange with off topic stuff?

You all joined it to read about soaring, then turn around and fill it with the stuff you can find where no soaring content is posted.

Totally mistified but finishing off my winter project...converting a Heinrich Stork (133" 7037 gorgeous moldy Vtail) to a Pike Superior Xtail and NYX stabs....yes a plane that will end up taking contest from you guys cuz I'll be thinking about soaring and you'll be agonizing over a topic that when everything is said and done, more will be said than done....

Just wondering :-)
Gordy
Broke down Transimission in Elizabethtown Kentucky tonite...but no worries, I have my Blaster DLG along !