Hi folks,

Hoping someone can give me a hand with the particularities of proper
stab/fin airfoil design. I remember understanding the concepts behind it
at one point, but I've since forgotten, and would appreciate a refresher
(the archives for these lists didn't help I'm afraid).

I'm designing a new aerobatic model, and after some investigation have
decided to try some of the Eppler sections that were presented in the
March 2001 issue of S&E Modeller. When Dr. Eppler was writing about the