The next project I do is going to be a wingeron. I've been infatuated
with wingerons ever since Harley published the Orca way back when.

I plan to push my own buildings skills envelope on this one, because I
will be giving vacuum bagging a try for the first time.

The plane isn't even started yet, but I've been doing some extensive R&D
to get ready.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324367&highlight=ultron