Dear HLG/SAL Enthusiasts:

The Torrey Pines Gulls and our co-host and sponsor, AIRTRONICS, are proud to
annonce that the 12th annaul IHLGF will be held June 4-5 at the Torrey
Pines Gulls Poway Flight Center, Poway (San Diego), CA.

Referred to by many as the "World Championship of Hand Launch Glider
Competitions", the IHLGF's goal is to provide HLG enthusiasts worldwide the
opportuniy to compete against the very best HLG pilots in the world and at the
same time make the event one that everyone participting in it will go away with
an experience of a lifetime.

John Ericson wrote a great article about the 2004 IHLGF which appeared in the
January edition of Model Aviation Magazine. If you want to get the picture of
the IHLGF experience, plus find out about the latest and greatest HLG planes
are on the market, I invite you to read this article.

Full details for the IHLGF will be posted to the TPG website
(www.torreypinesgulls.org) within the next week.

If you have participated in the IHLGF within the last three years and your
contact information has not changed, you are in the IHLGF database and will
receive the registration packet on or about March 1st.

If you would like to receive more information on the IHLGF 2005, or be added to
the contact list, please feel free to e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your interest.

Ron Scharck, Registrar
IHLGF 2005