Hi Harley,
I built THREE micro slope soarers in December alone. (LIMIT EX) From
Scratch from Copyrighted plans. The kind of glider that may become the
only thing we can build soon if we all turn a blind eye to money
grabbing corporate lawyers that will only serve to ruin even more of
this hobby than the injury compensation lawyers that have impacted our
hobby in the name of "safety"

Greg
Also have a Sagitta 600 on the building board and an Airtonics Whisper
to build along with learing to fly a Raptor 50 Heli..... Gee I hope I
dont ever want to put a Hughes 500 Scale fuslage on it.... probably
wont be able to soon.
(tongue in cheek enough for everyone!!!)

--
fly1milehi