I too would like to express my gratitude to the CASL club for hosting another fine event.

I had a great time, and am looking forward to next year's contest.

By the way, the new retrievers seemed to work very well.  Nice work guys.

It was very nice to see some of the midwest glider guiders come out of the cold to have some fun. Steve Siebenauler (sp?), Mark Gellart, and ah rats I can't remember his name, flying the "pretty" manits... :) Just a few of the guys that I met at last year's Nats. There were others too, but unfortunately, my memory is full of too much non-essential info to recall their names.

See you all soon I hope.

Mike