Hi Guys,

I finished up converting the Stork to a Pike/NYX  xtail configuration and flew it this weekend.

Wonderful ship and its 7037 is a sweet ffloating foil.  The Xtail allowed the balance back to where it should be and with reflex is shoots back home from downwind. Don't doubt it is a fully competent competiton machine.

133" with gorgeous turned up tips, this plane is in NEW condition.

So I thought I would offer it up for sale before I get it all dinged up.

If you are interested shoot me a post off line and I"ll send you photos.

Will include 2 volz in the nose, new battery pack, volz mounts in the wing and harness. Easy to mount something other than Volz in the mounts...85's or 368's...but as usualy since they don't have the cool connectors right at the servo, you wil have to cut and solder.

$800 takes it...shipped. Can ship until Wednesday , shipping my self out to Vegas and Australia for about a month...with my Pikes. :-)

Gordy
502-727-9595 cell