As has become a February tradition, I wish to thank CASL, Darwin, Mark, and
all those good guys and gals who ran the contest and activities.  Got to
spend the day with my Mom on Friday and then had two great days of flying
after having a hell of a lot of off time from a really crappy winter here in
the midwest.  After not getting to fly since November it felt so good to
stretch the wings.  That first round had some rust on it, but all the things
that needed to work did and in the end I was happy with my outcome in Queen
Creek.  It was great to see friends from the west and the OVSS crowd had a
good showing.

Thanks again and we will be looking forward to seeing alot of you folks in
Muncie for the Nats.

Marc