Hey Jim,,,
Sorry about that.. I posted in the other thread with my appology to
you. I dont quite understand why there always seems to be a "newer"
thread on an old subject in RCSE. It works to just continue to add more
posts to the same thread on RC Groups but that doesnt seem to hold true
on the RCSE threads..
Again my appology to you, as my intent was to tell those who think the
copyright symbol on text, music, plans, or anything else they "want" is
a meaningless symbol of inconvenience to them!
Greg

--
fly1milehi