Tord Eriksson wrote:
On Sunday 06 February 2005 15.54, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Just my gut feeling: Yes, yes, yes!

But add a vacuum switch, of course!

... and an airtank to act as a vauum resevoir so the pump doesn't have to run continuously.

FWIW, I recently updated my page on adding an electronic vacuum
switch by making it simpler via using a solid-state relay (I got
three new-in-box 25 Amp ones for $20 USD from an Ebay auction).

My mechanical switch page needs an update too (gonna simplify
it for the electronics shy), but it works; I used it before
I bought a pair of digital electronic switches from Ebay.

  http://isoar.ca/~andrewm/rc/vacswitch/

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada