I should order a couple and try them out...
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRPS168

They look like nice aileron servos, but I don't think I would use them for flaps.

At 09:44 PM 2/8/2005, Marta Zavala wrote:
I am looking for a couple of thin wing servos.  I know JR has a digital thin
wing servo,
cant remember the number, very much similar to the Hitec 5125.  I have heard
it is the same servo, made by the same people, but with different
electronics. Is that true? Just wondering because I know the 5125 gears
strip easily, was wondering if the JR version does also.
Thanks, Walter

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net