you  should order a couple and try them out...
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRPS168
They look like nice aileron servos, but I don't think I would use them for
flaps.
Great point Jim!
A huge difference between the Hitec version and JR version is that JR has always aimed at making some of the finest servos offered in the market...lots of years of experience making servos up to a quality, not down to a price point.

The JR has a Cobalt Magnet motor, plenty important considering that digital amps can create some heat in the motors.  Its what put Astro Flight in the game...high rate speed controllers (digital amps) caused guys to be able to push their motors harder and the ferrite magnets would dry out and lose power.
And of course the gear train in the JR is of a different material than the Hitecs.

Don't rip the Hitecs though, they are the best thing out there in a low price range.  Excellent stuff in the context of their cost.  The fault is with the user...expecting to get more than you pay for is always a way to set yourself up for disappointment.

JR is great stuff and like Hitec they offer tremendous service. I know I get to use all the brands at one point or another :-)
Gordy